Website with information about Lanzarote Airport: Find the information you need about: Flights (Departures, Arrivals, Airlines), parking, accommodation on the island, car hire, transport and other relevant information Lanzarote airport useful for planning your trip or vacation.
Even as a small airport, has many of the facilities of a large airport and is well connected with the capital of the island by bus.
Lanzarote airport has 2 passenger terminals and a cargo terminal.
Is the most widely used terminal from the airport (domestic and international flights) and has shopping and pharmacy.
Is used for inter-island flights, and flights can be purchased directly at the counter Binter.
- Two passenger terminals
- 1 Cargo Terminal
- 6 million passenger capacity
- one 2,500 m runway
- 17 gates
- Located 5 km from Arrecife, the capital of Lanzarote
- It is also known as "Guacimeta Airport”
- It is the third canary busiest airport in terms of passenger traffic
- It is the ninth busiest airport in passenger throughout the Spanish territory
You can also hire a car in Lanzarote airport. Check here the options
- Taxi: Taxi ranks are in front of Terminal 1 and 2, level 0. Tariffs are regulated. Check the prices here.
- Bus: from Lanzarote airport depart some bus lines:
- Line 22: Arrecife - Airport.
- Line 23: Arrecife - Airport - Playa Honda.
- Line 61: Playa Blanca - Airport and Puerto del Carmen - Airport.
Prices depend of the destination but in general cost between 1,40/1,70 €. If it’s a festivity day price is a bit higher, around 3,45€ one way.
The bus stops are located in front of the arrivals T1 and T2.
Lanzarote Airport has a very stable passenger traffic. So between 2000 and 2015, they used between 5 and 6 million passengers a year. Being the ninth airport by passengers number in Spain in 2015 (6.128.971), and the third in the Canary Islands, after Gran Canaria and Tenerife south.
Address: Arrecife Ciudad, s/n, 35500 Arrecife, Las Palmas
Phone: 902 404 704
Lost and found: firstname.lastname@example.org Terminal T1. Level 1. Departure hall